Field Operations and Support Division
Joint Munitions Command
2695 Rodman Avenue
Rock Island, Illinois 61299-6000
DSN 793-2606 / COMM 309-782-2606
- Advise the JMC CG, subordinate commanders, management, employees and Civilian Personnel Advisory Centers (CPACs) on regulatory
requirements, as well as JMC philosophies and policies, regarding civilian personnel management operations.
- Provide staff direction, guidance, assistance and support to JMC HQ, installations and activities, and higher headquarters for
- Provide advisory services and perform the implementation/execution of recruitment and placement programs and strategies
throughout the Command.
- Team with management, employees, and CPACs to ensure the right positions are filled with the right person at the right time.
- Implement an effective position management and classification program for the JMC.
- Develop and provide honorary and monetary award guidance, and perform program implementation/execution.
- Administer and provide advisory services on performance management programs.
- Develop plans and provide guidance for implementation and operation of the DA career program and intern management.
- Market JMC as an employer of choice.
- Provide guidance and assistance regarding pay issues, deployment, and/or benefits.
- Actively participate in the development, coordination, and implementation of the JMC Human Resource Strategic Plan.