Programs and Policy Division
Joint Munitions Command
2695 Rodman Avenue
Rock Island, Illinois 61299-6000
DSN 793-2766 / COMM 309-782-2766
- To advise the JMC CG, subordinate commanders, senior leaders and CPACs on JMC aspects of civilian personnel management
operations throughout the command.
- Formulate overall command civilian personnel management plans and strategy, goals, and objectives; and coordinate development of
policy and guidance pertaining to the commander’s programs.
- Provide staff direction, guidance, assistance and support to JMC installations and activities for assigned functions.
- Assist in the development and implementation of strategic/succession planning.
- Determine and complete JMC-wide or command group level actions and projects which are complex or politically sensitive
- Develop policy/plans and ensure implementation of an effective/equitable program for HR programs for National Security Personnel
System, Base Realignment and Closure, Voluntary Early Retirement Authority/Voluntary Separation Incentive Pay, and workforce
- Develop programs, plans, objectives and evaluation procedures to manage and implement the JMC civilian personnel management
- Advise and coordinate with the JMC Equal Opportunity Office (EEO), on personnel management matters that affect affirmative
action and EEO.
- Coordinate, develop and monitor command civilian personnel involvement in mobilization planning; serve as the directorate’s
Emergency Planning Officer.
- Coordinate and participate in the HR aspects of Emergency Essential/Mobility Management and Continuity of Operations programs
for the JMC.
- Serve as the Command proponent for acquisition training and certification requirements.
- Develop, coordinate and implement the JMC Human Resource Strategic Plan.
- Provide guidance and assistance to HQ and JMC installations.
- Develop, coordinate, and implement policies and procedures in accordance with established AMC and DA guidelines.
- Conduct research and analyze trends/statistics with a focus on succession planning in order to meet the mission skill sets for
building the bench.