Workforce Development Division
Joint Munitions Command
2695 Rodman Avenue
Rock Island, Illinois 61299-6000
DSN 793-0890 / COMM 309-782-0890
- Provide staff, direction, guidance and assistance with civilian training utilizing the Total Employee Development System.
- Assist CG, JMC and senior leaders in the development and implementation of leadership development and mentoring programs.
- Promote and manage the New Employee Orientation Program.
- Manage the JMC Intern Program.
- Manage the Employee Development Strategy (E.D.S.) program which is the JMC strategy for career and personnel management
utilizing competency based decisions building the bench and supporting the JMC mission.
- Lead efforts for Workforce Development and succession planning across the command.
- Develop and implement command training and development policies, relations, goals and objectives for all of JMC including the
- Conduct organizational assessments, transitions and/or teambuilding workshops.
- Provide program management for the JMC Mentoring.
- Provide program and management for New Employee Orientation.
- Provide program management for all JMC interns, including of FCIPs, DA, Fellows and SCEPs/STEPs.
- Develop, implement, and manage the E.D.S. strategy assuring competency based training plans relating to specific JMC careers.
- Manage the training library